His job was to clean the chrome. The cleanest I've ever seen!
T-Shirts are rolled like this and socks are rolled into "smiles"
ABU's (Airman's Battle Uniform) and Blues Suit Coat
The Coin Ceremony
Flight 452 and SSGT Murphy
Honor Graduates
Airman's Run
We all have made it home! Dustin flew into Keesler Monday around 11 am. He said that his dorm is pretty nice and his roommate is named Gray. I don't know anything about him yet! Dustin did not know him from BMT. Dustin's normal hours for tech school are 600 to 1430. He spent the entire afternoon cleaning the dorm yesturday and getting his blues ready for today. He will wear his blues everyday for a while.
On Friday, the 2nd, we went down to the Riverwalk. This was really neat. We also went to the Alamo, much smaller than I was thinking it wold be! Many people stopped to thank Dustin for his service. It was awesome to see the support that is given by complete strangers to our military! Praise God! Dustin seems to be handling all of the attention just fine!
Saturday, Dustin and I went to Seaworld. They have a "Heros" program that allows military members and a dependent to go for free. We had a great time!
On Sunday we went to church with Dustin. This was also an awesome experience! The service was uplifting and truly a release for so many of the trainees. It was good to see them so excited to go to church. Pray that seeds would be planted in the lives of our military.
On Friday, the 2nd, we went down to the Riverwalk. This was really neat. We also went to the Alamo, much smaller than I was thinking it wold be! Many people stopped to thank Dustin for his service. It was awesome to see the support that is given by complete strangers to our military! Praise God! Dustin seems to be handling all of the attention just fine!
Saturday, Dustin and I went to Seaworld. They have a "Heros" program that allows military members and a dependent to go for free. We had a great time!
On Sunday we went to church with Dustin. This was also an awesome experience! The service was uplifting and truly a release for so many of the trainees. It was good to see them so excited to go to church. Pray that seeds would be planted in the lives of our military.
Congratulations Dustin, that is the shiniest drinking fountain I have ever seen!
ReplyDelete