Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wedding Day "Military Moment"

Dustin called on Saturday afternoon. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding for our good friends Lauren and Stuart. Thankfully my dress had pockets. I had my phone on me all day. This was of course cleared with the bride! He had 15 minutes to talk! He finished "hell week". Said it did live up to its name, but didn't give me any details. It should be getting a little better this week! Week 6 is "Survival Week". Please be praying in advance for physical and mental strenght especially this week. Tomorrow, the 31st, starts week number 4. He for some reason which was a little unclear to me, had to take the bus to the hospital to pick up another guy. He said that he got to sit and wait for the bus for an hour at the bus stop! He was so happy for the break. Oh the little things that we take for granted. Thank you for praying for rest. He did fall asleep standing up last week as well so please continue to pray for sleep! He may also be taking over a "team leader" position, which I think is good. He would then march in front so pray that he can get the steps down! He seemed a little worried about this. He said that he was mailing several letters Saturday afternoon so hopefully I'll have more info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment