Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a great time in Illinois. It was so good to see all of you! Life has been crazy as usually since we touched down in Arizona! Dustin has been accepted to Grand Canyon University, a private Christian university, to start his bachelors in Public Safety and Emergency Management. He starts classes January 2. All class are online and he plans to have his degree in 2 years. He is also up for btz (below the zone), which is the chance to rank up early. This would be an increase in rank and pay! He should know shortly if he is the one selected. He took his last CDC (career development course) test yesterday and scored a 92%. He is still mountain biking almost every weekend.
I am finishing up my last SEI (structured English immersion) class this week and will hopefully be starting a few more classes in late January. There are a few more endorsements that I hope to add to my teaching certificate. I am still going to MOPS and Kenzie and I go to the library every week for baby time! I am also toying with the idea of babysitting during the day. It seems like a good compromise between working and staying home with Makenzie.
Kenzie is changing and growing every day! She is rolling from back to tummy with little effort and is working on the reverse. She talks and squeals whenever she is awake.
We are really looking forward to Christmas. Dustin has the entire week in between Christmas and New Year's off. I'll be sure to post some pictures! We are also looking to move from our condo into a house when our lease here is up in January. It will be really nice to have a yard for both Pearl and Kenzie! Please be praying for us as we are in school, moving, and Dustin's btz!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment